Thursday 2 December 2010

Dynamic Image: Using Sound

Experimented with different sounds.
I used sounds from garage band. I really liked the idea of using drum beats to emphasize parts of the animation; particularly bongo drums because, I think, they are closely or often associated with wildlife.
I also combined sound effects as to make the sound more layered and interesting, using 'jungle', 'chimpanzee' and 'crickets'
Here are some of the compositions I made with the final animation.

Playing with sound - bongos and the music 'Jaracanda' from Garage Band - Chose it because of the 'safari' feel theme the music has. Starts quite late on for some reason! I think it is too much with all the sounds and music together.



Then I looked at removing the bongos, to see what 'Jaracanda' would sound like:-

No comments:

Post a Comment