Friday 26 November 2010

Dynamic Image: What an idiot.

I am such a fool. Managed to get the rhino and tiger done but messed up the words:

i.e. I put '80 The Chinese Tiger' Shouldn't have put the!!!
So, I can either mask in After Effects, or add to it i.e.
"Only 80 Left - The Chinese Tiger'
Could fade the 'only' and 'left' in and out, in and fade all, in and shrink all etc etc.
Here are the videos I made, at 8fps, 6fps and 3fps:-


EDIT - After discussing the outcome and the mistake, I've decided that I will try hand drawing/making the type - because it would be more personal and adds continuity to the animation. I think the computer type is too strong and doesn't work too well with the paper images - it is very separate. So I will do the animations again and work with the type.

No comments:

Post a Comment