Wednesday 20 October 2010

Dynamic Word: Another attempt.

This is the fairy tale theme I was looking at. As you can see it isn't finished, mainly because it is so difficult to think of lots of options, or how to incorporate the fairy tales.
Am I including enough, too many? Are they too quick? Obviously I would need to create actual passages but I need to ensure that there are no overlaps. The structure layout took me about 15billion attempts to get right.
It is driving me bonkers.

I think the main thing is that I'm worried I'm not doing it right, or not good enough, i.e. haven't pushed the idea/medium enough.
I feel more comfortable with the dream avenue but I think it is too complicated for a reader - would they understand the concept? We shall see.

In the end, I would, if time is my friend, like to explore both themes, mainly because I could do different things with both in terms of layout and presentation, but also the fact that both are completely different in their structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment